Friday 20 February 2009

Squashed Mystery Rodent

I was on the way to uni and the bus stopped in traffic, out of the window i noticed a squashed mystery rodent (i hope it was a rodent and not a cat, i don't think it was a cat, it really was squashed out of all recognition), it made me sad anyway. And i thought about it for the rest of the day, as it was on my mind, and as a mark of respect for the mystery rodent, i made this picture.


It's not macabre, (well if it is, thats just life) its like a gravestone, to mark the memory of this mystery rodent.
I have no idea what the rodent looked like, but it possibly looked like the rodent ghost i have drawn floating to rodent heaven. Yes i am aware it looks a bit like a duck billed platypus without a bill. And no it's not a peanut with arms, legs and teeth.

R.I.P Squashed Mystery Rodent :'(

No comments: